You don't realize how good shopping in Glasgow is, until you spend a day touring its streets, if you have gone anywhere from London, you will love what Glasgow has to offer, more shops than any place and cargo. good street clothing stores, good 3 but still good.
I've decided to list my first 11 stores, the ones I go shopping for, list my competition, I hear you say yes, I say more people who know Glasgow, the No1 shopping place , so well:
1. TK Maxx at Sauchiehall St (top end) is where you'll find deals if your lucky, if you & # 39; t find any interest, I got a great pair of Brown Leather Air Maxs for 25 18 £. months ago, only now, but the most comfortable shoes ever started to crumble. It was also a great time for my & nbsp; & # 39; lil i'm very cheap.
Next up on Bath Street is the urban legend of Fat Buddha, Vinyl Toys, Graffiti Supplies, Lifestyle and clothing by brands such as Carhartt, The Hundreds, Kikstyo, Recon, Penfield, Zoo York, Volcom, Nike, Dc & # 39; , Reebok. In the independent console of my family, the best store in Glasgow has voted, but it's worth a visit just to see the dog shop Maisie.
3. Goodlife is Fat Buddha's way and most expensive, but it's Glasgow & amp; # 39; s the only High-Street Streetwear Boutique to eventually sell Original Fake & Alife, a good mix of brands in such a small but store. has its following by going away for its brand mix.
I'm not sure the exact story, but it looks like Goodlife has closed its doors.
4 In Buchanan Street you will find this corporate whore, Urban Outfitters, great deals on sale here, a real mix of brands here, and some of the home stuff shouldn't be ruined, it's worth a visit.
If you are an American or have visited one of these American stores, you will be amazed at how poor the British version is compared to American, mix of different brands, terrible staff and no atmosphere.
5. More on Buchanan Street you will find Hugo Boss, I love this shop, for years I still love to visit it, great layout and good products, great suits and boys that fit right in. Glasgow & # 39; s first real designer name is Buchanan St, visit:
I got a lot of satellite managers here, but it wasn't my favorite store yet.
6. Just round the corner, you'll find Aspecto, this lads shop just Stussy's place, and it'll be good for Adidas, Carhartt, North Face and Camper, Y3, Evisu and more. for: Great store, it looked great then, so worth a visit.
7. You want trainers where to go than Size on Union Street, a great clothing store, the best shoe store in Glasgow, and if the shoes are rare, the staff first screams at them. This is a shoe place, 2 Chris & # 39; s is always smiling for you.
8. Always for cigarette stores, and the House of Frasers is always hitting the ground, the deep rocks of cooking, Men's clothing now moved to the first floor and spending a ton of money on it, now it's the best men's clothing area Glasgow a mile away, the Paul Smith section is very beautiful, and again the Paul Smith section is beautiful, wonderful wallets, and is now saving for the scarf. Frasers is worth one hour of your time or such as Argyle St.
9. Downhill, right on Argilyan Street, where your Jordan craving will be met, a good selection of nickels, esp Air Stabs, a good assortment of clothes, and a separate woman, and make it your destination. Footlocker is always a must for sneakers.
10. Focuses are on Argyle St and Glasgows' sole Nike SB stock, other brands are Diamond, Supra, Krew, Cliche. Skateboards Focus & # 39; s forte, and they serve the Glasgow market well, now they have a good reputation and visit it just for the obedient cover. Good staff and friendly ambiance make this a worthy addition to my list.
11. Finally, you'll be able to turn the corner from Focus and find Cruise on Ingram St, a legend in Glasgow and still doing what it does best by feeding the masses, CP Company, Stone Island, Y3 on BBC. visit essential. Lovely Shopfit, too, find Paul Smith's wallet there.
So it ends up shopping in Glasgow, the top 11 stores, there are hundreds more on that list, you have St Enoch Shopping Ctr, Buchanan Galleries Shopping Ctr, stretch farther, and you & # 39; Silverburn Shopping Ctr.
The more you leave Glasgow, the more you appreciate it, so come eat, shop and have fun.
Updated April 2010