Some fish can become pregnant and are live carriers. Koi does not fall into this category. The woman will lay eggs for Coy. The eggs must be pushed out of the male by him. There are signs to look for to see if your Koi is filled with eggs.
1. The Koi seems to be fat or spoiled.
2. Men chase around a women's pond. It can be quite aggressive as they can throw it to the side of the pond.
3. Coy floats away from the surface, rarely rising.
4. A woman stays away from other fish because she is looking for a place to lay eggs.
5. Female Koi can suck on the sides of plants or ponds to clean eggs.
6. The male's white spots get on his pectoral wings and cover their mills.
7. One month before they start wintering, they start eating at an optimal level.
Most often your male Koi will be 3-5 and the female 3-6 years old will mature so well before they mature. Your Koi will be interested in Spawning in the spring, and most experts say it's usually after the first water change. During bleaching the water will make 65-70 degrees. When males overturn the eggs, the eggs will be released, and then the males will fertilize the eggs. Eggs are very sticky and most sticky. The Koi love to eat eggs as they are released. It is a delicious treat for them.
You need to follow carefully to lengthen the laying process. If you want to save eggs, you'll need to put ropes (even eggplant will work) into the pond for the eggs to join. You should move them to another tank / pond as soon as they are attached. Koi were usually smoked early in the morning. If you suspect it is time, check your pond frequently as the fish may run out of water. If you find them soon, you can bring them back to the pond and they will live. A sure sign that they have already released eggs, bubbles or foam on the water, along with bad odor. Ammonia levels will also rise.
If you pay close attention to your Coy every day, you will recognize the signs. Getting to know your Koi is the key to determining if they are ready to pick. Me & # 39; it has been said that ovulation occurs most often when the full moon is present. The same is true of infants. You decide if that's right. When did your Koi's eggs lay?