In the 1950s belly dancing was introduced and sold as entertainment for your spouse. Today it is viewed as a form of dance art of the early beginnings that promotes women as an outlet for both exercise and dance.
When women are trained in this beautiful dance art, they find its way to weight loss and good health and vitality.
Now women are talking about burning fat in their stomachs. Ladies, this dance burns fat all over your body.
Belly dance movements will be:
1. Hand movements will burn fat from the arms and upper back fat.
2. Peak cage movements will reduce the fatty tissue from the back, upper chest, abdomen, and waist.
3. Abdominal operations of the abdominal rolls, abdomen, and abdomen will reduce the fatty tissue and help to align the abdominal area.
4. Hippie movements generate heat throughout the body, as well as burn fat from the buttocks and thighs. Increasing body heat will help burn calories.
5. Road movements from active leg and foot movements will raise the heat index throughout the body.
Enough dancing is a pleasure for many women, and they are ready to dance in the evening. Losing excess body fat is done by the dancer because of her willingness to engage and dance for longer periods of time.
As the body changes, many women begin to wear beautiful dresses and maintain their attractiveness by eating healthier nourishment for their body type.
A combination of belly dancing activities, wearing beautiful dresses, eating healthy food, and supporting and encouraging fellow dancers help women focus on their desired weight loss and fitness by actively participating in this dance art.
Belly dance is a dance for women, for women and for women. It celebrates all that is tender, so it unites women. Age is neither a factor nor a form or size. This dance allows women to be at their best as they share mutual feminine interests with other women. The women involved in this dance are more than happy to help other women advance.
The classroom room instruction opens with warm-up exercises such as Pilates, Hatha yoga or various calisthenics and stretching exercises. These are preparatory exercises before you start dancing. Middle Eastern music plays: emotions, mood and tempo, attitude and psychological transition to another dance culture.
The home setting can also act as a classroom. There are videos, DVDs, online tutorials and TV educational courses available from individual instructors or educational institutions. There are individual or personal tutors available for home study.
Weight loss and fitness can be accomplished in this dance form from the Middle East. Thousands of women around the world have proven her success.